FREE EVENT – Soroptimist International of the Hills District invites you to this workshop
What are healthy relationships?
You are invited to come along and find out:
- When: 26th November, 9:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Where: Castle Grand Community Centre
- Address: Cnr Castle & Pennant Streets,
Castle Hill, NSW 2154
- Contact: Soroptimist International of the Hills District Inc
- Entry: Free
This free seminar is for women and men, providing professional information and empowering them to make informed decisions for themselves and their families. The issues addressed during the day will include family conflict and the effect of violence on children.
White Ribbon Ambassador, Inspector Sean McDermott of NSW Police, will be a guest speaker.
- What is a healthy relationship?
- Healthy relationships start with you
- Domestic violence and legal rights
- Healthy ways of resolving conflict
- Effective parenting skills and connecting with adolescents